HOW DO I GET TO MILKSHAKE FESTIVAL?
Milkshake festival will take place at the Westergasfabriekterrein. We encourage all visitors to come bike and publictransport. The festival is easy to reach. Check 9292.nl for your route.
BIKES & SCOOTERS:
Bikes & scooters can be parked at the Kanaalpromonade near the Gashoudervijver and the Marktplein. Both parking spaces can be found near the festival entrance. The parking is unguarded. Avoid the crowds and save the planet, come by bike!
BUS & TRAM
- From East: Tram 19 to Sloterdijk // transfer at Leidseplein // Tram 5 to Westergasfabriek // Get off at Van Limburg Stirumstraat
- From West: Tram 17 to Centraal Station // transfer at Elandsgracht // Tram 5 to Westergasfabriek // Get off at Van Limburg Stirumstraat
- From South: Tram 5 to Westergasfabriek // Get off at Van Limburg Stirumstraat
- From Centraal Station: Bus 21 to Geuzenveld // Get off at Van Hallstraat
- From Station Sloterdijk: a 15-20 minute walk to the festival
If you still decide to come by car Milkshake visitors can park their car at Transformatorweg, follow the parking signs. These are regular unguarded parking places and it’s first come first serve. On Saturday and Sunday there is no fee. From the Transformatorweg it is a +/- 20 minute walk to the festival; entrance. Follow the signs to the festival entrance.