Sunshine and safety
Based on the weather forecast, we expect it to be sunny and warm! Here are few tips of how to fully prepare for a hot and sunny festival day:
– FIRST AND FOREMOST: IT’S GOING TO BE HOT SO PACE YOURSELVES!
– Dress appropriately for the temperature and wear light clothing. Also, don’t forget that it can cool down at night!
– Seek the shade regularly to chill and cool down.
– Remember to eat something salty like fries or potato chips to maintain your sodium level.
– Apply enough sunscreen every few hours; you can bring your own to the festival – cream only, no oils allowed.
– Don’t forget to drink enough water! However, please bear in mind that drinking a lot of water in combination with the use of MDMA or XTC is potentially very dangerous; don’t drink more than 1 or 2 glasses of water per hour. We have free water taps on the festival site.
– Not feeling well? Don’t continue dancing, but visit our friends at the First Aid for advice or a quiet place to cool down.
– Take care of yourselves but also take care of others!